The start of something new is always exciting - and so it is with each new Rotary year. The new year is often associated with an opportunity to change and turning over a new leaf. It also provides an occasion to reflect - to look at the past, present and future. Our lives are full of significant dates for celebrating - from birthdays to anniversaries, to holidays and milestones. July 1st, Rotary’s New Year, is a time to look at our clubs and district, to celebrate what we have accomplished up to today... and what we envision for our future.
- Continue to build and strengthen the RI Foundation so we can further our good work at home and abroad.
- Continue to build and strengthen our membership so we have the time, talent and treasure to accomplish our mission.
- Eradicate Polio – once, and for all.
Simply put, our main objective this year is to grow!
- Grow our understanding and support of the RI Foundation.
- Grow our membership through new member attraction.
- Grow our membership through current member retention.
- Grow our advocacy, awareness and support of the End Polio Now campaign.
- Grow the number of sustainable projects we support both locally and globally.
- Grow our general Rotary knowledge and share our story as often as possible.
- Grow our Rotary leadership talents both in and beyond our clubs.
- Grow our promotional efforts of our club activities and the Rotary brand.
- And last but not least, Grow the value that we provide to our members, partners, and project beneficiaries.